Parent Organization: Department of Campus Involvement
Thanks For Checking Us Out Online!
Social Work Association Mission
The Social Work Association of St. Cloud State University strives to provide our members with opportunities for personal and professional growth, as well as outreach and education for our campus and community. The Association also promotes diversity and companionship amongst our members.
What is the Social Work Association about?
- Promote an environment of support, growth and friendship for all social work association members
- Actively seek change and awareness on campus, and within the community
- Encourage and practice the NASW code of Ethics
- Project a positive and enthusiastic image of Social Work as a profession
- To provide our members with the ability to identify as a Social Worker
Any student interested in the profession of social work or social justice is welcome in the association
Meetings and Requirements:
Meetings are held in Atwood Memorial Center every other Thursday.
Members are asked to:
-Contribute $15 in dues this semester (Fall 2014)
Thank you for your interest in the SCSU Social Work Association.
Please contact one of our officers if you would like more information or would like to become a member.
720 Fourth Avenue South
St. Cloud, MN 56301